Friday, May 13, 2011

Inner Peace

I believe that inner peace is something that is hard to gain because everyone is almost always in a constant struggle with themselves, well i think anyway. For example theres people who struggle with sexuality, weight, personal goals, and  a multitude of other things. Don't get me wrong people can find inner peace but i believe thats only for a brief moment and then their mind goes back to thinking of what they've done wrong. Maybe people can find inner peace with themselves but to me it seems that the way society is pointing this generation people may always go to the back of there mind i still say..i wish i could do this or be that when they know that it's just not physically possible.

1 comment:

  1. I like your point of view on inner peace. I think inner peace has a lot to do with how or what we think because our mind is a powerful tool and with our mind we can control a lot of thnigs.

    ReplyDelete